Sunday, April 1, 2012

12 weeks!!!

In 12 short weeks we will be taking this family of three to a family of FOUR!!! Yep thats right, I am 28 weeks pregnant, and it true what they say, at least for me anyway, you do get bigger faster the second time around!! Apparently i have a hard time telling people i am pregnant, hence the reason why this is just coming out!! Lol On June 22nd we will welcome our beautiful baby.....BOY into this crazy wonderful world!! I don't think Paityn totally understands, but she absolutely loves baby Leland so I have high hopes!! Anyway, we are so excited to meet him and grow our little family!!

13 comments:

Julia said...

Congratulations! I am so, so excited for you! Such lucky kids to have you for their mom! Love you!

The Ballash Blog said...

Congrats!!

We keep having babies around the same time:)

I'm due June 24th with another boy!

Scott and Jess said...

...APRIL FOOLS!!! hahahaharr

Russ & Aubrie said...

Ha ha my growing belly would disagree!!!

Russ & Aubrie said...

How funny is that!!! Congrats to you also!! Too bad you don't live closer and we could have play dates!!

Russ & Aubrie said...

Thanks Jules!! Your kids are adorable!!! I miss you lots!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Two is great, because they have each other. Good luck with everything!

Tati said...

Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Aubrie that is so exciting!!! Congrats! I hope your pregnancy has been a good one so far! June is a perfect month to have a baby in - I loved having Jax in June... not too hot yet and then you have the warm weather to take your baby out in and go on walks in, its PERFECT! So excited for you and your family! Keep the updates coming, can't wait to hear about the arrival of your sweet boy!

~MIRANDA~ said...

Aubs,
That is so exciting! Congrats to you guys! I would love to see you sometime! Hope you are doing great!

Eddington's said...

WAHOOO!!!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you!!! I can't believe you have waited this long to announce this!! I cant wait to see this cute little man! So happy for you! :) Love your face!

The Nicholsons said...

Yay! Congrats Aubrie :) Two kids are so much more fun than one. I hope you've had a good pregnancy. Good luck with everything!!

Jemmett Clan said...

Congratulations Aubrie!! That is soooo awesome!! Hope it has been/continues to be a good pregnancy!!