Friday, December 4, 2009

A Post at Last!!

Ok, so it has been a crazy 4 months!! So much has been going on, I don't really even know where to start..... Well first of all I started my job back in July and I love it!! Way better than student teaching!! My class is so fun and my aides are wonderful!! Its been a good year so far. One of my dearest friends Carli got married in October and it was so so fun to share the special day with her and Chuck.
Our Halloween was so fun, my family always has soup and breadsticks while we pass out the candy and I absolutely love it!! Jess and Scott came over and played games and it was the best Halloween ever!! Russ and I also had the opportunity to go and see my little brother test for his black belt, that was fun!! He did a great job!! We are very excited for him.
So I promised my wonderful friend Anna that I would take a picture weekly and post about it, well obviously I have been very bad at that promise!! But in all fairness, so has she!! lol Just kidding Anna I love ya!! Well here are a few pictures from the last few months!!

1 comment:

Becktacular Duo! said...

Lol. I'm SOOOO glad you posted! I love your lil' teeny tiny belly! So cute! Have you given more thoughts to names? Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love!