Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boring Life!!















































































Well it has been forever since I have posted, but our life is really not that interesting!! But I thought that I would take a minute and post about Russ before school starts and I really don't have time, so I thought that I would post a few pictures of us from over the years!! Again I always forget to type this part last!! Oh well....Russ and I have had a wonderful 2 1/2 years, and are looking forward to ETERNITY!!! To be Continued.......












5 comments:

Becktacular Duo! said...

Yay! I love anytime that you post, even a little bit. I love all those wonderful pictures. I really liked your graduation one! Woohoo! We haven't talked in FOREVER, we really need to do that, yeah?

trudy...{and jamo} said...

yay for the post :)

Scott and Jess said...

who is that cute guy in the mickey ears??? do you think they still sell those in disneyland!?!?!? good work updating. extremely proud.

Jen said...

Yay! Finally a post...hope things are going good with the new job!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but life is not boring when you go to Disneyland! Especially when you go with Sequins!!