Friday, August 15, 2008

CaLiforNia!!! Best Trip Ever!!!!

We left Sunday morning at 8:40 to go to the Happiest place on earth!!! We were so lucky to be able to go with our Best Friends Scott and Jessica on vacation!!! YEAH!! Scott had never been to California before, so we all decided to take a trip there before school starts again!! This is Jessica and Scott excited to leave!!
Long Beach Airport, waiting for our fun to start!!
DisneyLand!!!! The Happiest Place on Earth!!
The Jungle Cruise!! Scott was so funny!! He was like a little boy in a candy store!!



8 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had sooooooo much fun!!! I love Disneyland! Yeah, my parents are for sure going on Sunday but I'm not sure if Aislinn wants us there LOL - so you'll have to let me know what you think we should do haha.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Hey, this is Jessica's sister... Of course I remember you!
I love that you check my blog and think my kiddos are cute. Check it any time!
p.s. Sounds like you guys had a blast in California, love the pictures!

Ams said...

Aubrie, Cute Blog! I miss you already. It was so much fun to see you during the Wedding. Let's not wait to be bridesmaids at the same wedding again to see each other.

Scott and Jess said...

lover, love everything about this post. can't believe i didn't comment earlier!! HELLO!!! my bad. ps it is now time to update!!!!

Heidi Madsen said...

AUBRIE!!! this is Heidi! I've had tonz of fun looking at your blog! Your family looks great, I can't belive tyler is old enough to go on a mission. Holy crap, where does the time go?!

Becktacular Duo! said...

Hey stranger! I miss you like mad! You need to post more on here so that I can know what on earth is going on with your life!!!!

Miss you and love you!

Sam and Shauna said...

Hi Aubrie, it's Shauna. I am glad I ran into your blog. I love it. The dress that Anna wore is totally her your right, how fun. I want to keep in touch I guess I have to send you an email invite to my blog so email me (your email address) at Shaunshell@yahoo.com- if you wanna.

Anonymous said...

oh fun! Im glad i came across your blog (from Miranda's)!!!