Friday, August 15, 2008

Anna & Stephen Beck

Anna and Stephen were married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 5th, it was a beautiful ceremony, and they are so happy!!
It was a beautiful day, and everything was amazing!! Her dress was totally her, I loved her veil!!

Her reception was amazing, she had it at Riverton Park, there was a cup cake decorating station, a guy making balloon hats, and amazing cupcakes for dessert!! I am so happy for her, she has been one of my great friends since we were like 12. She married a wonderful guy, and she is so happy!! I love her, it was a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish I could have been there - Anna looks so beautiful! I am so happy for them!!! You look beautiful too! :)

Becktacular Duo! said...

Aubrie!!! I'm SOOO glad that you got a picture of us together! I was looking through my pictures, and I don't know if my photographer got one of us together and I was so sad! So I def need a copy of this. Plus I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! And now we can be blog buddies. :) Love you, girlie.