Monday, December 6, 2010

Soo Cute!!

Isn't this the cutest face? Oh how I love this baby!! I have learned more than I ever thought possible about LOVE in the last 3 1/2 years, and if you put all that I have learned these past few years together and triple it, it wouldn't even come close to how much Russ and I have both learned in the last 7 months. These past 7 months, have been the most exhausting, hard, difficult, wonderful, amazing, blessed, perfect, and rewarding months of my life!! I don't think there is any other point of time in my life where I have learned as much, strived for charity, and prayed and sought out to be the best person I am capable of being, not for myself, but for this little beauty~~

She has blessed our lives in so many ways!! We are so lucky to have her!!

4 comments:

Meg and Alex said...

She is so stinkin cute!! We need to get together sometime.. it has been awhile!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

She is so beautiful! I love these pics!

Anonymous said...

She is GORGEOUS! You are so lucky to have her:)

~MIRANDA~ said...

OH AUB!!! Could she be any cuter!? I just want to kiss her. Hope you are doing great and enjoying the holidays.