Wednesday, November 10, 2010

AHHH!!!

Oh my gosh!! I am blogging this so I don't forget the day, but my little baby CRAWLS!!!! She crawled today all over my parents house!! Its so fun!! Her balance is getting so good, she can sit for a good minute before she falls down!! We had her 6 month check up today and she weighs 13 pounds 15 ounces, and is in the 10th percentile for weight, and is 25 inches long which is in the 20th percentile for height. I don't have any pictures on this computer right now, so I will post some a little later!! Sorry for this personal post that you probably don't care about, I just feel like I am forgetting when these big milestones are happening so I though I would post it!! That way I always have the date!! Thats all!!

6 comments:

Becktacular Duo! said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the crawling. That means a whole lot more trouble. :) Also, I really hope that you mean 15 pounds and not 5. :)

Russ & Aubrie said...

ha ha !!! nope I meant 13 pounds!! thats what happens when you blog with a baby!! ha a!! yes we are in big trouble now!!!

~MIRANDA~ said...

How exciting! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I swear she was just a tiny newborn last time I saw her. I hope you are loving mother hood!

The Ballash Blog said...

Hooray! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Of course I care!! What a fun day! I don't remember the exact day Taylor started crawling and I wish I had blogged back then so that I would have written it down. Your baby is a doll and I think you need to post WAY more pictures of her:)

Lisa said...

How exciting!!! Before you know it she will be walking! I'm glad you blogged about it because seriously you will be surprised at how much you forget. I have had to go back and look at my blog to remind myself about some stuff haha.