Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Pictures!!!

Apparently I couldn't add the rest of these to my other post, so here they are!! As you can see we have had a fun couple of months!! Russ is doing so well in work and school, I am so proud of him, and I just started my last semester of school and couldn't be happier!! Well Maybe not!! Jess this is for you!! Are you proud? This is how we celebrated the new year!!

Funny Huh?
Tucker being a dork!!


My new coat!!




His new coat!!









Favorite Perfume ever!!






Good Ol George!! (our first date was to this show, it was also where we had our first kiss!!) Can't believe that was over 3 years ago!! Russ looks sleepy!! Haha








Perfect present!!







His favorite present!! Happy Hippos!! Best Candy Ever!! Buy some!!









My Black Friday Purchase!!


7 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Aubrie, I'm so glad you updated your blog!!!! It's fun to see all your pictures and I love your new shoes and coat :)

Scott and Jess said...

thankyou for updating little darling!!!!!!!! best ever. keep doing it!!!!!! i love your life and your husband, but not like that....but scott really does love him like that!

Becktacular Duo! said...

I love, love, love, the new coat. So perfect. :)

Scott and Jess said...

update, update, update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see you tomorrow, and the day after that, not lover's day because we all know what you will be doing, but the day after that, and maybe even the day after that! haha loves

RaQuelle Willey said...

Hey Aubrie its Jessica's sister, thought I'd check out your blog. You two are super cute!
p.s. love these pictures but sad there turned side ways,I can fix that in a editing program I have. Email them to jessica have her forward them to me or get my email and I will fix it for ya if you want.
p.p.s. Thanks for your nice comments about my kids. I will have to agree there pretty darn cute.

Heidi Madsen said...

YAY, an update! It's nice to know that you are alive! I seriously can not belive how big your brothers are! Chase is a hottie in his football uniform! That is so exciting that you are almost done with school! By the way, you look great!

Jen said...

Hey girl...found you on Briannas blog. I'm going to add you to my list and this means I'll prob bug you every day at work to update your blog!